Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Charm bracelets


Here is a few charm and button bracelets I have made over the last month or so. I used silver toggle clasps and chain from a necklace. The buttons came from the thrift store or from the fabric-land, and many of the charms came form re-fashions from Necklaces that I picked up at a 5 for $10 deal at a mall jewelery store.


so here is what I started out with. My goal was to make 4 bracelets in 2 weeks.....

These gold buttons were purchased from a thrift store, I think I got them all for 75 cents. I used a short piece of gold chain from a necklace

these crosses were from a necklace I picked up at a 5 for $10 sale. The chain came from the same necklace.

these charms were also part of a necklace that I picked up at a 5 for $10 sale at a mall jewelry store.
These black and silver beads were part of a necklace that I had from 2 or 3 years ago that was ridiculously bulky...... I re-fashioned them into a bracelet.


I found these pretty buttons at a thrift store, and some came off of a jacket that I changed the buttons on. I painted the small silver ones with holographic nail polish because the center area looked weird and murky/tarnished silver

No comments: